Catch up with prod & sales targets, NMDC CMD tells staff
N Baijendra Kumar, IAS, CMD, NMDC Ltd has told employees that the performance of the company is satisfactory but urged to put in more efforts to catch up with the production and sales targets.
Despite lot of challenges both in Donimalai and Bailadila Sector, NMDC would be able to excel in the forthcoming quarters, he said.
NMDC has registered PAT of Rs 975 crore a marginal increase of about 1 per cent over the 1st quarter of Q1 of 2017-18 wherein the PAT was Rs 969 crore, a company press release informed on Thursday.
NMDC has registered a decrease of 6 per cent in PBT for the 1st Quarter of FY 2018-19 which fell to Rs 1,477 crore (Q1 of 2018-19) from Rs 1,569 crore (Q1 of 2017-18).
The company’s sales turnover for the 1st Quarter of 2018-19 is Rs 2,422 crore against Rs 2,842 crore of CPLY registering a fall of about 15 per cent. NMDC’s production and sales of Iron Ore during the 1st Quarter of 2018-19 is 6.98 million tonnes and 6.78 million tonnes respectively.
- Students felicitated for outstanding leadership on I-Day 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- SHEIN celebrates first anniversary 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Former FM’s spouse remembers Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR | in Ranchi
- Adhunik Power pays homage to Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man convicted for raping minor girl 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City girl wins IFTDA polls in Mumbai 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC: Lohardaga fairs well in special plan implementation 18 Aug 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- Preparing for ash immersion, Haridwar still nostalgic 18 Aug 2018 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- NH-74 scam: IAS lobby flexes muscles, seeks to meet CM 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun