Chhattisgarh Govt develops two super speciality hospitals
Chhattisgarh Government in a bid to improve quality of health services is in the process of building two super speciality hospitals, officials informed.
Accordingly , the State Government will convert Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Science (CIMS), Bilaspur into the super speciality hospital under PMSSY Phase-IV.
It is also in the process of planning a state-of-art a Building for establishment of Super Specialty Hospital at DKS Bhawan in Raipur , officials informed.
The State Government in July last year had sought term loan of Rs 64 crores from banks or other financial institutions for setting up the 'DKS Post Graduate Research Center' in Raipur, official sources informed.
Notably, the State Health Department has decided to establish the 450 bedded super speciality hospital having all PG medical courses in Raipur.
The existing constructed building area for the proposed hospital is 20,00,000 square feet.The facility would comprise 250 bedded general ward, 100 bedded ICU, 100 bedded paying ward, 50 bedded dialysis unit, 20 bedded burn unit and 10 Modular Operation Theaters ( OTs).
Earlier, the State Government had also decided to establish civil hospitals in old and new Raipur. The proposed hospitals to be established in Naya Raipur besides Mathpuraina and Gudhiyari in old Raipur will be of 100 bed capacity each, officials stated.
The Government also has plans of setting up such hospitals in other parts of the State in due course.
In all the Government hospitals, Rs 100 per day will be spent on food for patients instead of Rs 60.
A total of 24,00 beds will be arranged in Government hospitals of the State.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi