CM counters Punia on BJP spreading lies
Hitting out at Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Chhattisgarh In-charge of All India Congress Committee (AICC) P.L. Punia on Wednesday charged that the party ‘spreads lies and deceives people’.
Talking to media persons here on Wednesday, Punia said BJP takes political mileage over funds of 14th Finance Commission.
It is the money collected from the people and was not from the BJP’s personal fund, he said.
Chief Minister Raman Singh, countering the statement issued by Punia, while talking to media at Naya Raipur said that statements issued by BJP are always based on facts. “It speaks for development. It does not matter who says. Party has been ruling the state for last 15 years because it has accomplished the promises made to the people.” Congress as it lacks significant plus point to showcase before public, is indulging in misleading the people, he adds.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar