CM dedicates GST HQ Building in Naya Raipur
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh dedicated Goods and Service Tax (GST) headquarters building of Chhattisgarh Commercial Tax department, in Sector 19, North Block, Capitol Complex, Naya Raipur on Thursday.
Commercial tax and industries minister Amar Agrawal, PWD minister Rajesh Munat, chief secretary Ajay Singh, Finance department Principal Secretary Amitabh Jain, Principal Secretary to CM Aman Kumar Singh, housing and environment secretary Sanjay Shukla, excise and registration department secretary DD Singh, Naya Raipur Development Authority Chief Executive Officer Rajat Kumar, among other senior officials were present.
The four-storied building has been constructed in 85,000 square feet area at cost of Rs 20 crore. Chief Minister extended greetings to the departmental officers and employees for the new building.
Chhattisgarh Chamber of Commerce and Industries chairman Jitendra Barlota along with office bearers were also present.
- Students felicitated for outstanding leadership on I-Day 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- SHEIN celebrates first anniversary 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Former FM’s spouse remembers Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR | in Ranchi
- Adhunik Power pays homage to Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man convicted for raping minor girl 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City girl wins IFTDA polls in Mumbai 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC: Lohardaga fairs well in special plan implementation 18 Aug 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- Preparing for ash immersion, Haridwar still nostalgic 18 Aug 2018 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- NH-74 scam: IAS lobby flexes muscles, seeks to meet CM 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun