- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
CM to launch ‘Tendupatta Bonus Tihar’ on Dec 2
Chief Minister Raman Singh will launch the ‘Tendupatta Bonus Tihar’ in the Left-Wing Extremism (LWE) infested Bijapur district of Bastar on December 2.
Preparations are in full swing to distribute bonus to the Tendupatta collectors in the entire State.The distribution of Tendupatta Bonus will start on December 11, officials informed. The Primary Forest Produce Co-Operative Committees will be the medium for the distribution of bonus.
Singh will be the chief guest at seven locations where the bonus will be given away to the procurers.
The Chief Minister will participate in the first two days programme in the insurgency infested Bijapur district on December 2 and 3 of ‘Tendupatta Bonus Tihar’.
An amount of Rs 274.38 crore bonus will be given away to 14 lakh members of the Primary Forest Produce Co-Operative Samities. Forest Minister Mahesh Gagda called upon the department officers to make all preparations for the launch of the festival.
It may be recalled that State Government had distributed Rs 1, 842 crore as wages and Rs 1, 235 crore as bonus to the Tendupatta collectors during the past 13 years.
Chhattisgarh State Minor Forest Co-Operative Union Managing Director Mudit Kumar Singh said that Tendupatta Bonus Tihar will be celebrated at 14 places.
The Chief Minister will distribute bonus to procurers of the two districts -Bijapur, Dantewada (District Unions).
He also will give away bonus at village Dhanora in Kondagaon district.
The Chief Minister also will distribute bonus at village Chindhgad in Sukma district on December 3. The procurers belong to Sukma and Bastar districts. Singh will later proceed to village Mohala (District Rajnandgaon) and distribute bonus to collectors belonging to Balod and Rajnandgaon districts Primary Forest Produce Samities members.
He will distribute bonus at village Shankargarh of Balrampur and Ramanujganj district to procurers of Tendupatta of Balrampur and Surguja districts on December 5.The Chief Minister will give away bonus at village Marwahi district Balrampur on December 8. The collectors belong to Marwahi, Bilaspur and Janjgir. Several ministers also will participate in the Tendupatta Bonus Tihar.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi