Dantewada villagers thank CM for announcing bonus
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Monday met a delegation of Dantewada villagers (South Bastar) led by former MLA Bheema Mandawi at his official residence here.
The residents of Geedham and Bacheli Development blocks gave a detailed account of developmental activities in the region.
The farmers also thanked the Chief Minister for sanctioning the 'Bonus' amount .
Singh said that villages, poor and farmers are the main focus of the State Government. The authorities are concerned over the scanty rainfall in many districts of the State. Several policies had been formulated keeping in mind the welfare of farmers. They will be paid bonus on the paddy purchased in 2016 Minimum Support Price (MSP). They also will be given insurance on the loss of crops under the Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme, he said.
The Chief Minister said that special focus had been laid on the developmental activities in far-flung Dantewada and Bastar regions.
Network of roads are being laid for smooth flow of traffic in the remote regions of State. Efforts are being made to expand internet and mobile connectivity, he said.
- Demolition continues, encroachment in gated colonies to be razed too 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Massive plantation drive: DM takes stock of situation 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- KFW to provide fund for cleaning Ganga & clean drinking water 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Dehradun may experience heavy rain fall 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Vacant posts of teachers in the universities should be filled soon: Guv 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM raises RAF shift with Rajnath 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Power generation resumes at Chilla power house 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Administrative void in GDMC hospital 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Shahzad keeps political options open 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Speculations rife as CM, Bhatt summoned to Delhi 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun