Docs receive training in dealing with emergencies
State Health Department in joint collaboration with the European Commission on Monday held a two-day training programme for doctors to effectively manage situations such as spread of infectious diseases besides dealing with emergencies and disasters.
The training held under the aegis of State Government’s ‘Chhattisgarh Capacity Development Programme’ was addressed by two specialists from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi Dr Deepak Agrawal and Dr Kapil Dev Soni who imparted information on effective management of emergency situations.
On the occasion, Programme Director, Trauma Management, Dr Sanjay Bhoi stated that the hour just after a mishap is the most crucial for the victim when his or her life can be saved.
The officials of the Health Department informed that a number of training programmes would be held for technicians, Opthalmic assistants and nurses to further strengthen the department’s services.
They hoped that the conduct of the training programmes for the doctors, nurses and paramedical staff would lead to visible benefits in terms of delivery of better quality of medical services in the State.
- ‘Bhopal on Canvas’ painting exhibition at Swaraj Bhavan Art Gallery 21 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Kids Zee School, Bhopal organises painting competition 21 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Campion School Primary Cabinet installed in ceremonious way 21 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Sawan Mela 2018 concludes on high note 21 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Platform for modelling, acting for budding talents launched 21 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Folk dance workshop for the young 21 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Singles 21 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Threat by murder accused to jump off terrace in city 21 Aug 2018 | SR | in Bhopal
- In brief 21 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Creation of artificial life: Can we ‘play’ God? 21 Aug 2018 | GYANENDRA NATH MITRA | in Dehradun