- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Health,education, portable water my focus: DC
Stressing on implementation of welfare scheme of the Government at the ground level, District Collector Shyam Dhawade on Monday asserted that health, education and arranging potable water for the people in the summer season would be his priorities.
The Collector while addressing reporters at a press conference here said he will take support of citizens for a coordinated development of the district.
Dhawade also underlined the need of taking support of media persons in getting apprised about the problems the people of district was facing.
The Collector was apprised during the press conference that the government departments were not providing information on the applications of Right To Information (RTI).
Replying to a query, the Collector said his motive would be to extend the benefits of government schemes to the last man in the social stream. Reviewing implementation of the welfare schemes and regular follow-up would be his style of working, he said.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi