- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
I-Day as ‘Resolution Day’ in Chhattisgarh
Following the directives of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Chhattisgarh Government has decided to celebrate the Independence Day as ‘Resolution Day’ in the State.
Chief Minister Raman Singh has instructed the officials to involve public participation in all the districts of the State to mark the diamond jubilee occasion of the Quit India Movement.
Apart from taking oath to make the country better, rallies would be held from educational institutions and Gram Sabhas all over the State to mark the occasion.
According to official sources, a resolution would be taken on this day to make India free from — Insanitation, Poverty, Corruption, Terrorism, Casteism and Communalism. A target of year 2022 is also set for completing the resolution.
Additional Chief Secretary of Panchayat and Rural Development Department, MK Raut has issued a circular to all the District Collectors and Zilla Panchayat CEOs to celebrate the 75th anniversary of Quit India Movement as ‘Resolution Day’ and take the oath of ‘Samkalp Se Siddhi’ ie Excellence through Resolution.
Zila Panchayats and Janpad Panchayats of all over the State will distribute resolution bills to gram sabhas where oath would be administered. Villagers will also put signature on the resolution bill. After taking resolution, the gram sabhas will also discuss on the dream of new India in 2022. They will also mention what could be their contribution for Dream India.
In the meeting beneficiaries of Mahatma Gandhi Rojgar Guarantee Yojna, Self Help Groups and beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojna would also be called so that they too can air their views and accordingly policies could be framed .
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi