New CS takes first review meeting after assuming charge
Newly-appointed State Chief Secretary Ajay Singh on Friday chaired a meeting of senior departmental secretaries at the Mantralaya here.
Singh reviewed the various ongoing schemes under implementation while saying that the Lok Suraj Abhiyan is about to begin and the applications from the citizens will be taken on January 12, 13 and 14 for redressal of their grievances under the first phase of the campaign.
The second phase of the campign would begin from January 15 to March 11 and third phase would be held from March 12 to 31, he said.
Singh asked In-charge Secreatries to start touring the districts and review development work in their assigned districts. He directed officials to ensure timely payment of claims for Prime Minister National Crop Insurance Scheme to the farmers from drought affected regions of the State.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi