- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
No wheat procurement target for State in Rabi season
No target has been fixed for procurement of wheat from Chhattisgarh for Rabi Marketing Season (RMS) 2017-18, the Central Government has informed.
As far as payment of outstanding provisional subsidy is concerned, a total of Rs 3,809.36 crore was released to State of Chhattisgarh for the period April, 2016 to March, 2017 and there is no outstanding provisional subsidy upto Financial Year 2016-17, it informed.
For the period April, 2017 to June 2017, an amount of Rs 400.00 crore of advance subsidy has also been released to State of Chhattisgarh.
States submit their audited accounts for finalisation of the cost sheet. Final rates of procurement incidentals are fixed and any difference between provisional rates and final rates of incidentals are settled once the final claims are submitted by the State.
The final cost sheet for Chhattisgarh has been issued upto Kharif Marketing Season (KMS) 2010-11 and final claims of subsidy have been settled upto 2007-08.
Settlement of final claims is done as and when the State submits them to Department of Food and Public Distribution, Government of India.
As release of subsidy is a continuous process, any subsidy due is settled along with next quarterly claims submitted by State, the Government informed.
- KASAULI, DAGSHAI AND SUBATHU: The Quaint Cantonment Hill stations 16 Jul 2018 | Amitabh Shukla | in Chandigarh
- ‘Writing’ to Lord Shiva is Cong’s shallow tactics: Chouhan 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Six of debt-ridden family commit suicide in Hazaribag 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stormy monsoon session on cards in Jharkhand 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 BSF troopers martyred in gun battle with Maoists 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt to withdraw SC cases of businessmen on GST: Goyal 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Inbrief 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Fashion Designer of the Year Award presented 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MPSSA first to provide int’l-level facilities to players: Vijay Kumar 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Several events presented under Uttaradhikar series 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal