NRDA to allot land for star category hotel in Sec 24
The Naya Raipur Development Authority (NRDA) will be allotting land for development of a Star category Hotel in Sector 24 of new capital city, officials informed.
The State Government has earlier signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) each with private partners for setting up a five-star Dupleix Resort and a 100-bed Super-Specialty hospital in the new capital.
The agreement was reached between Naya Raipur Development Authority (NRDA) and the investors for the projects.
Speaking on the occasion, Chief Minister Raman Singh had stated that a new era dawned in rapid development of the capital with the signing of agreements.
The five-star Dupleix Resort will be built by MayFair Resort Bhubaneshwar and the hospital by Saroj Group of Hospitals, New Delhi within two years, officials informed.
While expressing his satisfaction over the signing of MoUs, Singh said that efforts are being made to provide international standard facilities in the capital. There was a need for high-quality hotels and hospitals.
The Five-Star Dupleix Resort will be built on a 13-acre plot at Sector-24. This will be the first resort in entire Central India which will be surrounded by water from all sides. This will be environment-friendly and full of greenery. A 1,000 -seater Banquet Hall will be constructed for public functions also.
Chhattisgarh government is also in the process of developing a ‘Nature Safari’ near Raipur on the lines of ‘Jungle Safari’ in Naya Raipur. The work on Nature Safari is expected to be completed by 2019, officials informed here on Thursday.
The ‘Nature Safari’ is being developed on a sprawling 1450 acres of land at Mohrenga village about 40 kms from Raipur on Kharora-Tilda road. The ‘Jungle Safari’ on the other hand in Naya Raipur is spread over 800 acres of land while the ‘Nature Safari’ would be covering an area of around 12 kms.
- Demolition continues, encroachment in gated colonies to be razed too 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Massive plantation drive: DM takes stock of situation 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- KFW to provide fund for cleaning Ganga & clean drinking water 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Dehradun may experience heavy rain fall 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Vacant posts of teachers in the universities should be filled soon: Guv 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM raises RAF shift with Rajnath 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Power generation resumes at Chilla power house 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Administrative void in GDMC hospital 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Shahzad keeps political options open 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Speculations rife as CM, Bhatt summoned to Delhi 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun