PM to dedicate ‘Integrated Command & Control Centre’ today
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit 'Naya Raipur Smart City' on Thursday during his day-long visit of the State to inaugurate the ‘Integrated Command and Control Centre’ in the new capital city, officials informed.
Ahead of PM's visit, Chief Minister Raman Singh reviewed the arrangements at the ‘Integrated Command and Control Centre’ and issued necessary directives to the senior officials.
Modi will spend about 20 minutes at the Centre and will have a look at how the facility is operated.
The Centre can monitor e-Governance tasks, Traffic Management, Security, Building Management System, Utility Management and other services which operates on fully automatic G.I.S. platform.
The citizens of Naya Raipur Smart City can lodge complaints regarding electricity, water and other inconveniences on the Help Line numbers.
Information regarding the incoming and outgoing vehicles, their numbers, speed of vehicles, their location can be obtained at the Command Centre.
The Centre can monitor distribution of water and electricity distribution besides air conditioning control. All the facilities can be provided online, officials informed.
Chief Secretary Ajay Singh, Chief Minister's Secretary Subodh Kumar Singh and several senior officers were also present on the occasion.
Notably, Naya Raipur has been awarded with ‘Best Smart City Initiative’ Award at 4th Smart Cities India Expo, New Delhi recently, officials informed.
Organised jointly by India Trade Promotion Organisation, NASSCOM’s Center of Excellence for the Internet of Things (CoE-IoT) and Exhibition India Group, the 4th Smart Cities India 2018 Expo received over 300 exhibitors from India and abroad.
Notably, NRDA had also decided to come out with a Bond issue for Chhattisgarh's new capital city last year.
The Authority has evolved a robust citizen-centric development and sustenance model for the new capital city based on continuous citizen engagement through various channels including social media , officials informed.
Notably, Naya Raipur being first planned city of 21st century already has state-of-the-art infrastructure at its disposal. The city has well planned economic and social infrastructure, officials informed.
The Village Development Plan is also taking care of social equity and cohesion. The rich culture and heritage all adds to the strength of the city, they informed.
It may be recalled that a ‘Master System Integrator’ will manage the extraordinarily high-technology oriented ‘Naya Raipur Smart City System’.
The Naya Raipur Smart City System will comprise Smart Governance, City Surveillance, Intelligent Transport management System, Electricity and Water supply and City Command and Control Centre among others, officials informed.
Notably, the new capital city of Chhattisgarh is a ‘green field’ city and is planned to develop its infrastructure gradually in order to provide world class amenities and facilities to its residents and visitors.
NRDA has taken the next step in “Smart City’ development with plans now for ‘Information & Communication Technology” (ICT) enablement of infrastructure and citizen services, officials informed
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar