SC has not exonerated Raman Govt: Punia
Chhattisgarh in-charge of All India Congress Committee (AICC), PL Punia while commenting on the decision of the Supreme Court over AugustaWestland chopper deal has said the Supreme Court has not given a clean chit to the BJP Government and it had only refused a demand for formation of a Special Investigation Team (SIT) for probe into the matter.
Speaking to media persons here at Congress Bhawan, Punia said “The Supreme Court has refused only the demand of the petitioners to set up a SIT and had not ruled that enquiry into allegation of corruption should be stopped”, he commented.
- Steel sector witnessing positive growth: Narendran 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Saryu underscores challenges on I-Day 17 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- Tourist Docs hold medical camp in PTR’s Maromar 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Westside opens doors to fashion enthusiasts 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand, land of brave people: Guv 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand overcame darker days: Raghubar Das 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- New M3 Time EVM rushed at Bokaro 17 Aug 2018 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Police recover dead body of Hawildar 17 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Excise Dept seizes foreign liquor, one arrested 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CMD CCL inaugurates digital radiography, dialysis machines 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi