- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
SEAC review of env clearance proposals starts today
The 237th meeting of the State Environment Assessment Committee (SEAC) will be held here on October 12 and 13.
The Committee among other agendas would review environment clearance proposals for major minerals mining and industrial projects, official sources informed.
Notably, the State Urban Development Agency (SUDA) in Chhattisgarh is already in the process of preparing a Master Plan for implementation ofSolid Waste Management Project in all the 168 Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) of Chhattisgarh, officials informed.
Notably, SUDA will also get a feasibility study and Detailed Project Report (DPR) prepared for all ULBs in the State .
The State Urban Admin-istration and Development Authority has already issued directives to all nine Municipal Corporations in this regard.
It may also be recalled that the Raipur Municipal Corporation (RMC) would soon be setting up an Organic Waste Converter ( OWC ) for conversion of organic waste generated daily in the vegetable markets in the city.
The waste collected would be converted into organic manure. Notably, 100 per cent door-to-door collection and waste segregation would be taken up as per RMC’s ‘Smart City’ plans.
It may be recalled that last month, the Chhattisgarh Government decided to establish composite production unit in vegetable markets of cities across the State for manufacturing organic fertilizer using fruits and vegetables.
- CM grieves demise of Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Maoist bandh cripples life in Malkangiri 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Raipur
- Got new lease of life, will work more for people’s welfare: Jogi 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CS sets tree plantation target for all industrial units 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Caloffee to provide European flavour to Raipurians 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Gariaband first in State with max. solar irrigation pumps 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 90,000 trucks, goods carriers go on indefinite strike 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Attack on Swami Agnivesh is condemnable: Baba Ramdev 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raipur becomes ‘future development layout city' 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- ‘Open MKCG 2nd gate in public interest’ 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar