Singhdeo to file defamation suit against Amit Jogi
Leader of Opposition TS Singhdeo on Friday said that he will file a defamation suit against MLA from Marwahi Amit Jogi for his reported tweet that the former was being obliged by a large business house in Surguja region.
Singhdeo in a statement had asserted that the allegation was baseless.
In a tweet, Amit Jogi has alleged that the Leader of Opposition has contract in the mines of Adani Group for transporting coal.
In his reaction Singhdeo had refuted that he had any coal transportation contract from Adani group in Surguja region. “I normally remain silent and avoid making personal allegation and thus my silence was sometimes mistaken”, he had stated.
Singhdeo, who is at present participating in a Congress party programme in Surguja region said that soon he will reach Raipur and will take legal advice before filing a defamation suit against Amit Jogi.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi