Special child labour survey & rescue ops launched
On the occasion of ‘World Anti Child Labour Day’ the district administration has launched a special survey and rescue operation of child labour working in the district.
The fortnight long drive would conclude on June 30.
A meeting of District Child Protection Committee was held here at district headquarters the other day which discussed in detail about the children involved in collection of waste materials and beggary.
It was decided in the meeting to carry out the survey of child labour at hotels, restaurants, industrial units and brick manufacturing kilns. The meeting also decided to for task force for survey and launch rescue operations in the district.
To undertake the rescue operations, a 15 member team was also constituted in the meeting.
The committee was already working on this operation of stopping the child labour, beggary and addiction among children.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar