- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Poddar for K’tka polls
Rajya Sabha MP Mahesh Poddar is among 55 MPs selected from all over the Country for the team given responsibility for the upcoming Karnataka Assembly Elections. The team has been constituted to monitor organizational structure of the party and strengthen the party at the booth level during Karnatka polls.
Bottle recycling machine
Bottle recycling machines were inaugurated at Ranchi and Hatia Stations by passengers Girish Prasad Yadav and Rina Agrawal in presence of Divisional Rail Manager of Ranchi Rail Division Vijay Kumar Gupta. The machine automatically destroys any plastic bottle if put into it and helps in conservation of environment.
Inter-School Wushu Championship
A total of 250 student athletes from 12 schools from Ranchi participated in the First INTER- SCHOOL WUSHU CHAMPIONSHIP, 2018 held at Shahid Birsa Munda Stadium,Morabadi, Ranchi on May 06, 2018. As many as 48 participants from SBPS have made SBPS proud by attaining the ‘Champion' position with 8 Gold, 9 Silver and 13 bronze medals.
Intramural Cricket tournament
A two day Intramural cricket tournament (Boys) kicked off at DPS, Ranchi played by the students of Classes IXth to XIIth on Wednesday. The first match was played between Ganges House Vs Jamuna House. During the match both the houses gave each other a cut throat competition and Ganges House defeated Jamuna House by 4 wickets.
Health Minister Ramchandra Chandravanshi chaired a meeting at Arogya Bhawan on the works being done under Udaan scheme that is being run by Vikas Bharti, Project Hope and the Health department. The Minister said during the meeting that there is a need of spreading greater awareness about cervical cancer. During the meeting State Food Commission Member Ranjana Kumari, Project Hope CEO Thomas Kenyon, Country Head Dr Palo, Country Diretcor China Malhotra, Vikas Bharti vice president Dr Ajay Singh and other eminent people were present.
DHFL partners with DSWO office
DHFL, one of India’s leading financial institutions has partnered with the Office of the District Social Welfare Officer, Ranchi, to strengthen the delivery of integrated child development services through Anganwadis or courtyard centres under DHFL’s flagship Programmes. This will be the biggest and the most comprehensive programme on Early Childhood care and Education (ECCE) in the district. The programme will be implemented in 684 anganwadi centres in 5 blocks of the district.
Workshop at IPH Namkum
A workshop on Cataract Surgery Protocol was conducted on Wednesday. Principal Secretary, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Nidhi Khare presided over the workshop. Khare on the occasion ordered the officials to initiate Cornea Transplant process at the three State owned eye hospitals besides starting it at a few selected Sadar hospital ensuring all basic facilities at the hospital.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi