- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
State level workshop on Haemophillia held
A State level workshop on Haemophilia was organised at IPH, Namkum on Wednesday chaired by Principal Secretary, Health, Nidhi Khare. Physicians, Surgeons, paediatricians and dentists of all three medical colleges and district hospitals attended the workshop. Khare informed the doctors that 5 new Day Care Centres will be opened in Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Deoghar, Hazaribagh and Daltonganj. She said that all government hospitals will provide blood free of cost without replacement charge, which will be compensated by NHM.
Garhwa DC holds surprise inspection
Garhwa DC Neha Arora directed Civil Surgeon to withhold one day salary of all absent doctors of Sadar Hospital. During surprise inspection, only bone specialist Surgeon Amit Kumar and doctor of medicine T Piyush were found present in the hospital. Paediatrician Dr BK Bharti, ENT doctor Jitendra Kumar, Gyenacoligist doctor Ragini Agrawal and ultrasonographer doctor were found absent. DC has instructed to the CS to stop one day salary for all absent doctors. During inspection of Govind High plus 2 high school,situated in district headquarter, DC expressed displeasure after seeing filth spread on the school premises. The DC instructed city council to clean the school premises within two days. She said that the expected attendance of the children was not satisfactory in the school but the number of children has increased.
Free plant with ambulance
Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Foundation has started a new initiative today to gift a plant to the people using the freee ambulance service being provided by the organization. It will also provide plants to the relatives of the dead person, whose body is carried by the ambulance. The institution has provided free service to more than 1300 destitutes and poor patients including dead persons till date. The ambulances can be arranged after contacting on the number 9709500007.
- Tourism has enhanced in MP: Governor 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Vacuum cleaner donated for global cause 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- IGRMS to work on ‘With people, For people, By people’ concept 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Domestic violence: New appointee to submit DIR 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Body of missing 4-year-old boy found in Ekant Park nullah 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Governor Patel inspects Astha Gram Trust 20 Jul 2018 | SR | in Bhopal
- Hindi film ‘Anokha Aspatal’ screened 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Ajit Jogi returning to Raipur today 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 7 Maoists including 3 women cadres gunned down in Bijapur 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 35.56 lakh homeless get land under Land Rights Campaign 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal