- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
3 arrested in loot case, Rs 72K recovered
Police on Wednesday arrested three criminals who had on October 5 looted Rs 97,000 from a cashier of a non-banking organisation at Patamda. Those arrested were identified as Nitesh Karmakar (25), Anup Karmakar (27) and Mansha Lohar (30).
The police have recovered Rs 72,000 from the arrested persons. DSP (Patamda) Ajay Karketta said acting on a tip off they arrested those involved. The victim, Rajesh Pandit, was returning home at Beltand in Patamda by riding a bike from his office near Big Bazaar on the NH-33 on October 5 afternoon, when the three who were also in a bike ?stopped him on Tata-Patamda Road and snatched Rs 97,000 by training a gun in Patamda ??. Pandit had lodged an FIR with the Patamda police the same day. Police were conducting raids in search of those involved.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi