Bokaro students qualify in KVPY
Proving their mettle seven students from Bokaro qualified in one of the most sought-after scholarships under Kishore Vigyan Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) 2017-18.
“Seven students from DPS Bokaro qualified in KVPY first level examination are Anubhav Sinha, Anushka Paul, Ashish Harshvardhan, Divyansh Raj, Neeraj Kishore, Prajnapan Basu and Sunny Shaurya of Class XI, school authority informed.
The KVPY is an on-going National Programme of Fellowship in Basic Sciences, initiated and funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, to attract exceptionally motivated students for
pursuing basic science courses and research career in science, he said.
Dr Hemlata S Mohan, Director and Principal of DPS, Bokaro congratulated the successful students and wished them the best for their future.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi