- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
BSNL brings FTTH through cable TV network in State
Aimed to provide fastest broadband services to their customers Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSLN) tied up with the local cable operators to provide the services earliest under the Fibre to the home (FTTH) scheme.
“Presently we are providing FTTH based broadband services only in Ranchi, Jamshedpur and Dhanbad but through cable TV operators we will make our reach in the remote locations including where our optical fibre are yet to reach,” said R Prasad, GM (Commercial) BSNL Ranchi.
“We are on move, through Cable TV network we will make our reach of fastest broadband service in Dumka, Deoghar, Daltanganj, Hazaribagh, Ramghar, Lather, Garwha including others very soon,” he added
There are two combo plans of Rs 777 and Rs 1,277 per month on fixed monthly rental, offering broadband connections at 50 Mbps and 100 Mbps speeds, besides unlimited voice calls (including STD) to any network, he said adding, “these plans will be effective for 90 days with effect from 12 June”.
These combo ULD 777 and ULD 1,277 are aggressive plans from BSNL to counter the latest Telecom player’s proposed fiber-based broadband service in the near future, he said.
We are offering ‘one plus one’ scheme to our customers, under this scheme BSNL will provide second Landline telephone rent free connection to the customers who are having one Landline connection at their premises. The second Landline connection will be provided at the same premises where the first landline connection is installed on a promotional basis for three months on PAN India basis, he said.
Now BSNL is offering extra 2GB data on all special tariff vouchers (STV) till 15 August. Under this plan, the unlimited prepaid combo offers that come at a cost of Rs 999, 666, 485, 429, 186, 448, 444, 349, 333 and 187 will be getting additional 2GB data on an everyday basis, he said.
- Demolition continues, encroachment in gated colonies to be razed too 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Massive plantation drive: DM takes stock of situation 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- KFW to provide fund for cleaning Ganga & clean drinking water 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Dehradun may experience heavy rain fall 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Vacant posts of teachers in the universities should be filled soon: Guv 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- CM raises RAF shift with Rajnath 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Power generation resumes at Chilla power house 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Administrative void in GDMC hospital 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Shahzad keeps political options open 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Speculations rife as CM, Bhatt summoned to Delhi 19 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun