- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
CII seminar focuses on financing, technology facilitation
CII Jharkhand in association with CII SME Finance Facilitation Centre and CII Technology Facilitation Centre organised a seminar on SME Financing & Technology Facilitation on Thursday.
Addressing the gathering, Dilip Kumar Sinha, project manager, District Industry Centre, Jamshedpur stated that the MSMEs need to be apprised of all the Government policies and schemes available for them. He further stated that the Government of Jharkhand continuously working towards the overall growth and development of industry and the same is evident from the fact that the state has been ranked fourth among the Indian states in the recently published Ease of Doing Business index. However, he felt that “Brand Jharkhand” needs to be further promoted.
A K Srivastava, Mentor, CII Jharkhand MSME Panel & Partner, A K Industries was of the view that SMEs in India are particularly hampered by an inability to obtain financial capital for growth and expansion. He further stated that a technologically vibrant and internationally competitive SME sector should be encouraged for sustainable contribution to national income, employment and exports.
Tapas Sahu, Convener, CII Jharkhand MSME Panel & Executive Director & CEO, Highco Engineers Pvt Ltd said that a collective effort between the government, private sector, industry groups, training organizations and MSMEs themselves is the most effective way to tackle the barriers that Indian MSMEs face. He affirmed that for addressing the financial needs of MSMEs, CII has been successfully operating the CII Finance Facilitation Centre which partners with leading banks and other financial institutions to provide credit facilitation, advisory and compliance services for MSMEs. In order to leverage technology to boost the productivity and global competitiveness of MSMEs, CII has launched a Technology Facilitation Centre which is partnering with top technological solution providers for the technological upgradation of MSMEs. He requested the industry members present in the seminar to take advantage of the services offered by thee two centres of CII.
The objective of the seminar was to enable SMEs to benefit from various new financing and other related schemes of the partnering banks and financial institutions through CII SME Finance Facilitation Centre and to create technology awareness through CII Technology Facilitation Centre. The seminar brought together all key stakeholders under one roof to provide a platform for SMEs to interact with the partnering Banks/Financial Institutions of CII Finance Facilitation Centre and also with the partner technological solution providers of CII Technology Facilitation Centre.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi