CM inaugurates 25 new police buildings
In the investiture ceremony of Jharkhand Police, Chief Minister Raghubar Das inaugurated 25 new police buildings online here at JAP 1 ground on Tuesday. Greeting people of the State, Das said that the Government is providing security to everyone without any discrimination. He greeted the police personnel who sacrificed their lives for the sake of the people.
He said, on the occasion, that the people are safe and secure because of the gallantry of the police. “The Government is working fast to free Jharkhand from crime, corruption and extremism. Police personnel will be given one month salary extra since they do their duty staying away from their family on festivals and occasions. This scheme will be implemented from 1st January 2018. Police personnel are given houses to feel good,” he said.
The CM said that police plays an important role in implementing traffic system smoothly. By December, CCTV cameras will be installed in Ranchi. It will help in controlling crime. Later, other cities will also be considered. 15 new police subdivisions, 6 new cyber police stations and 3 transport police stations have been approved. Police should know technology in digital age.
The CM said that in Special India Reserve 956 Battalion, ST youths have been appointed. Demands for various police posts have been sent to JPSC. The youth of extremism affected 12 districts are being appointed as assistant police.
CS Rajbala Verma said that police works for internal security. Adept police force is required everywhere. People are proud of police. She said that the govt. is working to update police. Crimes against women, extremism and cyber crimes are big challenges before police.
Principal Secretary Home SKG Rahate greeted the police personnel who got award for their bravery. He said that in the coming time, police will be modernized. 3000 assistant. police inspectors and 1500 police personnel will be appointed in a few months.
DGP DK Pandey said that the CM is committed for a corruption free society. The extremists are given the deadline of 31st December and they should not miss this chance of surrender. The CM felicitated the kin of martyr police personnel and those who showed exceptional diligence.
Additional CS Amit Khare, Principal Secretary SKG Rahate, DGP DK Pandey and police officers in great number were present on this occasion.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi