CM orders drive to clean in his constituency
Chief Minister Raghubar Das on Tuesday inspected several areas under his Legislative Assembly constituency Jamshedpur East. Das, who was in city, went to various areas in Birsanagar and personally interacted with residents and took stock of development schemes. According to information, he asked authorities to focus on cleanliness of the areas.
Talking to local citizens he said that the Government is dedicated towards development of State with special focus on cleanliness and infrastructure. He said that the people will reap the benefits of the several welfare schemes is his Government’s priority.
Das further added that the Government would work efficiently in bringing speedy development, providing basic amenities and improving policing. He also said that ensuring corruption free governance will be his foremost priority. He also emphasised that his Government would be accountable and ensure rapid development by utilising the abundance of natural resources.
Expressing confidence to achieve Government’s target of making the state open defecation free (ODF) by 2018, das noted that state’s leading private sector units have been asked to join hands for constructing toilets in rural pockets of two districts of East Singhbhum and West Singhbhum under the Swachh Bharat Mission objective of construction of toilets.
“We have asked companies to construct toilets in rural pockets which are yet to have the facility through their CSR spending. We are committed to make the state ODF by 2018 and we will also take help from corporate sectors in achieving this objective which would see construction of around 30 lakh toilets across the state,” said Das.
- Students felicitated for outstanding leadership on I-Day 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- SHEIN celebrates first anniversary 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Former FM’s spouse remembers Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR | in Ranchi
- Adhunik Power pays homage to Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man convicted for raping minor girl 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City girl wins IFTDA polls in Mumbai 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC: Lohardaga fairs well in special plan implementation 18 Aug 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- Preparing for ash immersion, Haridwar still nostalgic 18 Aug 2018 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- NH-74 scam: IAS lobby flexes muscles, seeks to meet CM 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun