- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
CM orders SIT probe into Koderma killing
Chief Minister Raghubar Das has expressed anguish and ordered a Special Investigation Team (SIT) probe in the killing of Koderma Congress district president Shankar Yadav.
The SIT will be headed by Koderma DSP Karmfal Oraon with members Barhi SDPO Manish Kumar, inspector KP Yadav, SI Soni Pratap, Inspector Jitendra Kumar Singh, SI Sudama Kumar Das.
State Police and CID will help in the probe.
The CM took update of the case from Koderma SP on Wednesday and directed to bring the culprits to book as soon as possible.
Yadav was killed alongwith two of his aides in a powerful bomb blast in Koderma on Tuesday.
Yadav had been attacked three months back by two unidentified bike-ridden persons at the same place but survived the injuries after admitted in a hospital for several weeks.
- KASAULI, DAGSHAI AND SUBATHU: The Quaint Cantonment Hill stations 16 Jul 2018 | Amitabh Shukla | in Chandigarh
- ‘Writing’ to Lord Shiva is Cong’s shallow tactics: Chouhan 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Six of debt-ridden family commit suicide in Hazaribag 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stormy monsoon session on cards in Jharkhand 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 BSF troopers martyred in gun battle with Maoists 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt to withdraw SC cases of businessmen on GST: Goyal 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Inbrief 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Fashion Designer of the Year Award presented 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MPSSA first to provide int’l-level facilities to players: Vijay Kumar 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Several events presented under Uttaradhikar series 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal