Coal India Chairman Gopal Singh gets ‘Leadership Award’
Coal India Chairman cum CMD, CCL, Gopal Singh, was honoured with ‘Leadership Award’ during the ‘National Power Summit -2018’ held in Hyderabad on February 09. Singh has been awarded for his exemplary role in taking Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) to next level through its unprecedented performance over the last five years.
The 'National Power Summit-2012' was organised by Telangana State Energy Department in association with and Elets Technomedia Pvt Limited. While representing CCL, General Manager (Mining), CMC Department, Rajiv Singh, received the award on behalf of the CCL CMD, from Ajay Mishra, Special Chief Secretary, Department of Energy, Govt of Telangana.
Rajiv Singh, while addressing the gathering as a key note said that under the leadership of chairman, Gopal Singh, CCL and now Coal India is committed to their role in the growth of Indian Economy, so that India remains as one of the most dynamic growing economy in the world.“Apart from these, Singh, has developed the ‘Kayakalp Model of Governance’. Through this model, he has been able to change the destiny of Central Coalfields Limited. With continued efforts, he has a vision to bring changes in Coal India Limited. With the implementation of this unique Kayakalp Model of Governance, CCL increased production of coal from 48 MT in FY 2012 to 61.32 MT in FY 2016, thereby registering a growth of 28% with increase of 52% in gross turnover with 1% increase in cost of production per Te,” Singh informed the gathering.
He further said that Singh always correlated energy sufficiency in India with great future of India. “He has a dream that all children, particularly children of poor families, must have access not only to education and health, but to quality education and quality health facilities. He has a vision that these measures will have long and lasting impacts on making India better and stronger. Our responsibilities towards our nation are bigger. We understand this and we are committed to perform,” he added.
- Tiwari promises to take up NH 33 plight issue with Centre 22 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- SEBI workshop at VVPS 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IIM-R to establish centre in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Palamu facing drought, rain deficit 55.33 %, says Kishore 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM fiat to link rescued trafficking victim girls with jobs 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Deoghar-Basukinath road to become four-lane 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 teenage girls commit suicide by jumping from Tenught Dam 22 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- DRM felicitates Key Man Mathur for averting accident 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Create separate mngmt wing at big hospitals: CM 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi