‘Corruption free governance our objective’
Minister of State for Civil Aviation and Hazaribagh MP Jayant Sinha today said that corruption free and transparent governance is the prime achievement of the present regime.
He also said that both the Centre and the State Government are working tirelessly to develop the country and the State so that the common man could enjoy better facilities in the country.
Sinha was addressing a huge gathering here on Monday during a development fair organised by Hazaribagh district administration as part of the ongoing Foundation Day Fortnight celebrations of the State.
Apart from Sinha, in-charge of the district Saryu Roy, MLA Manish Jaiswal, Jay Prakash Bhai Patel and Janki Prasad Yadav inaugurated the fair jointly by lighting the lamp.
Roy, on the occasion, said that both the Central and State Governments are committed to do better.
"Your suggestions are always welcome, it boosts our moral and also shows us path for the development, people's needs and wants," he added. Citing various works initiated by both the central and state Governments, he said that upliftment of the standard of life of the common people is the government's motto.
On this occasion, the foundation stones of many schemes were laid and the inauguration of schemes worth Rs 58 crores was made.
Loans and properties of worth Rs 35 crores were distributed. An MoU was signed by Sports department and NTPC to work together in the upliftment of sports facilities in the district. Sinha drove an E-Rickshaw, provided to a beneficiary in this fair by the district administration. Saryu Roy and other MLAs
enjoyed the ride.
On this occasion, attractive cultural program was organised. In the premises, different departments and NGOs installed their stalls where important information was shared with the people.
MLA Manish Jaiswal, Jay Prakash Bhai Patel, Janki Prasad Yadav, Mayor Anjali Kumari, Deputy Mayor Annand Dev, DC Ravishankar Shukla, SP Anoop Birthare, AC Garima Singh and others were
- PM Modi targeted the entire opposition over no-confidence motion 22 Jul 2018 | Pioneer News Service | in Lucknow
- GRP Personnel arrested two persons with Rs 2 crores 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Lucknow
- Modi failed to prove allegation of corruption in Rafale deal 'Wrong' : Deepankar Bhattacharya 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP police is acting like bouncers of Yogi: Raj Babbar 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Lucknow
- ACOGOA called nationwide indefinite strike in UP 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP govt to adopt block chain technology to maintain digital record of lands 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Lucknow
- UP govt reintroduced pension for Yash Bharati and Padma awardees 22 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Lucknow
- CM reviews preparation of arrival of Prez 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Digvijay: I have taken oath to follow Constitution 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Avantika Srivastava to represent State in Mrs India Pageant 22 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur