Cut points near Indrapuri, Kishoreganj to be opened
Minister Urban Development, Planning and Housing, CP Singh during an inspection of city’s major routes here on Wednesday instructed to open the cut points near Indrapuri and Kishoreganj. Traffic (SP), Sanjay Ranjan Singh who accompanied him said that after the survey by Engineers of Road Construction Division and Ranchi Municipal Corporation (RMC) further decision of closing cuts points from Governor House to Booty More will be taken. According to Singh Rotary Cuts will be made near Indrapuri and Kishoreganj cut points.
The Traffic SP said that during the inspection considering the flow of traffic at one of the major routes—Shani Mandir to Kishoreganj will be made one way in the days to come. “Point to Point survey will be done for closing and opening of the cut-points at the major routes. The team has identified nearly 132 cut points from Governor House to Booty More. Within a week, a consolidated report will be tabled for getting the approval from Minister over closure of cut points,” Singh added.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar