DC, SSP hold meet to ensure peace during Eid
In an attempt to avert any untoward incident, Ranchi DC Rai Mahimapat Ray on Wednesday conducted a meeting with the members of peace committee. Taking cue of the past incidents occurred in Ranchi and Nagri Block, the meeting was attended by SSP Kuldeep Dwivedi, Sadar SDO Anjali Yadav including City SP Aman Kumar.
SSP Kuldeep Dwivedi said that activities of public on social media are on the radar of the police. Ahead of the EID festivity, besides beefing up the security by additional deployment of magistrates and police personnel, a special team of Rapid Action Force (RAF) will be also present at the sensitive areas.
“People must not pay attention towards any kind of rumors. Anything/everything posted on social networking sites are not true. Meanwhile, the district administration is on the toes to maintain the existing law and order situation in the State Capital, blocks. Also, the accused of the MG Road incident are being interrogated,” said Dwivedi.Meanwhile, Ranchi DC said that those who find any suspicious activities in and around their localities must inform the district administration team about it. “Apt actions against the accused will be immediately taken, if the district administration receives any complaint. The members of Peace Committee are the real crusaders and play a vital role in maintaining peace among the people of different communities,” said Ranchi DC.
Also, Ray requested the members of the community to support the district administration’s team in managing the affairs of the city during festivities. The seniors officials assured that looking at sensitivity, control room will be functional for 24x7 while instructed the members of the peace committee to ensure that sufficient staffs are deputed at the busiest spots like ‘Eidgaah’.
A few members of peace committee opined that they have instructed their associates to do patrolling of sensitive areas and if possible submit the list of anti-social elements who could create ruckus during the upcoming festival.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar