- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Formal dress code for district administration officials
Now wearing jeans and sports shoes has been banned for the employees in the district administrative office Bokaro. Deputy Commissioner of Bokaro MK Barnwal asked the district employees to be in ‘formal dresses’ as uniform in the office; the order implemented with immediate effect on Wednesday.
According to the official order, jeans and sports shoes are banned in the office for the employees. All the employees including (fourth grade) have to attend office in a formal shirt, pant and shoes, informed an official.
The employees who will not follow the rules for dress code at one point will have to ready to lose their one day salary, informed Sandeep Kumar OSD. “In a move to fix responsibilities and develop a working culture in the government offices dress code is essential,” he added.
About 163 persons are employed on the regular basis while over 24 are on contractual basis at different posts in the district administrative office.
- Tourism has enhanced in MP: Governor 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Vacuum cleaner donated for global cause 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- IGRMS to work on ‘With people, For people, By people’ concept 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Domestic violence: New appointee to submit DIR 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Body of missing 4-year-old boy found in Ekant Park nullah 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Governor Patel inspects Astha Gram Trust 20 Jul 2018 | SR | in Bhopal
- Hindi film ‘Anokha Aspatal’ screened 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Ajit Jogi returning to Raipur today 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 7 Maoists including 3 women cadres gunned down in Bijapur 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 35.56 lakh homeless get land under Land Rights Campaign 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal