Govt-people digital interface launched
In order to narrow the gap between the system and common people, the State Government has launched mobile application, web portal and augmented reality tools.
Chief Minister Raghubar Das while inaugurating the digital platforms on Tuesday said that the mechanism would help people in connecting to him directly.
The portal ‘www.cm.jharkhand.gov.in’ would provide all information about governmental schemes with updates about eligibility etc. Mobile application has been made so advanced that anyone can take a selfie with the Chief Minister, listen to his message and extend suggestions.
“One of the features in the app is so that wherever it is brought before the logo of Jharkhand State it would start playing videos and other information automatically about the schemes running in the State. The idea is to narrow the distance between the Government and the citizens in an interactive manner where quick disposal of the complaints coming would be done by taking them directly to the concerned departments,” said Secretary to the CM Sunil Kumar Barnwal on the occasion.
Speaking after the launch, the CM said that ‘Jan Sanwad-181’ was started with a similar objective in the past. “The Government wants to ensure good governance by establishing direct connection and constant communication with the people. The CM portal would facilitate them into this further. Good governance is all about hurdle free communication between the citizens and the Government,” said Das.
He also instructed officials to disseminate all relevant information about welfare schemes through these mediums for the wellbeing of the people. Also present there was Additional Chief Secretary Amit Khare, Principal Secretary to the CM Sanjay Kumar and IT Secretary Satyendra Singh.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi