JVM demands removal of Chief Secretary
Demanding removal of Chief Secretary Rajbalal Verma for allegedly sitting over 23 notices issued to her in connection with the infamous fodder scam case, JVM Chief Babulal Marandi warned the State Government that they will not let the Assembly function till her removal. Talking to the media persons at the party office on Friday, Marandi also demanded CBI inquiry into the matter including fake Bakoria encounter in which 12 innocent persons were allegedly killed by police mistaking them as Maoists.
“In spite of removing the Chief Secretary from her post, the State Government has been trying to protect her by blenching over the issue,” said Marandi. Not only that, the State Government has not also removed DGP DK Pandey, who has been trying to protect the police men involved in the encounter allegedly by pressuring the officials whoever tied to get into the details of it, he added.
“Letting the Chief Secretary and DGP to continue on their posts is a kind of crime by the State Government as if such people will be on the top posts, how they will be able to punish others,” Marandi said.
The State Government was also to take action against ADG Anurag Gupta, even after the directions given by the Election Commission of India, he added.
The JVM Chief also demanded a white paper on the Skill Development Summit and Momentum Jharkhand organized by the State Government giving all details about expenses and the output obtained by it.
“The State Government should give all details on the Skill Development Summint organized at Khelgaon on Friday that how many people were given jobs and which companies; whether the companies absorbing those candidates really exist or not,” said Marandi.
Similarly, a white paper on the expenses incurred and the output out from ‘Momentum Jharkhand’ should be released by the State Government, he added.
The JVM Chief also alleged that the State Government has been looting the State in a well planned manner which is a crime. “Providing a job of ` 5000 in Delhi where minimum wage is `12000 per month is nothing but a bad joke to them,” said Marandi.
- Cong looking for new district president in Raipur 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Marriage of daughter is a heart touching moment: CM 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Mobile phones distribution to commence from July 30 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- New hospitals at Raipur,Korba & Dallirajhara 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raipur to have Tennis Academy 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Jogi makes Richa in-charge for Rajnandgaon constituency 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Ambulance employees’ stir continues 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Camel’s Back Road: Mussoorie's Invaluable Heritage 23 Jul 2018 | JASKIRAN CHOPRA | in Dehradun
- Signature campaign launched, seeking probibition on pornography 23 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Kokaa Kokaa launched 23 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun