Law and order deteriorating in State: Congress
The State Congress has claimed that the law and order has hit an all-time low with incidents of crime becoming a regular feature. Condemning the killing of State Congress president of Koderma, senior Congress leader SRA Rizwi Chabban said that the situation at Jharkhand has become a matter of great concern.
“The recent incident of our president at Koderma is the glaring example. The situation was much better before BJP rule. The gloomy law and order scenario only goes to show that the administrative machinery completely is out of control,” said Chabban.
He went on to add that the criminals have regained confidence after BJP came to power in the State due to which incidents of crime have shot up.
- Tiwari promises to take up NH 33 plight issue with Centre 22 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- SEBI workshop at VVPS 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IIM-R to establish centre in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Palamu facing drought, rain deficit 55.33 %, says Kishore 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM fiat to link rescued trafficking victim girls with jobs 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Deoghar-Basukinath road to become four-lane 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 teenage girls commit suicide by jumping from Tenught Dam 22 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- DRM felicitates Key Man Mathur for averting accident 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Create separate mngmt wing at big hospitals: CM 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi