Marandi vows not to follow in Bihar CM’s footsteps
Amid speculations of his rejoining the BJP following the step of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, JVM chief Babulal Marandi has rejected any such idea.
When asked about this, the ex-CM said Nitish’s decision was nothing to do with him.
“He was with us when he was. He took his own decision.
The BJP tried its best to kill JVM on many occasions but failed again and again.
We had formed JVM for the wellbeing of people and we continue to do that,” said Marandi.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi