- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Morhabadi Ground readies for FIFA grand finale
Taking the excitement of one of the biggest sport actions to the next level, the much awaited FIFA grand finale 2018 will be screened live on July 15 at the State Capital’s Morhabadi Ground amid much fanfare.
In the first of its kind arrangement, live broadcast of football match through big LED screens has been made for the public at this ground getting revamped on the concept of New York’s Times Square.
According to the officials of Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company (JUIDCO) – the company managing the task of giving a facelift to this popular jogger’s park and a centre of all major fairs into visitors’ paradise said that as many as 11 LED screens have been decked up here for the screening of upcoming FIFA grand finale match.
Recently, officials associated with the project conducted a demo to check the picture quality of LED screens and ensure other technicalities. Besides, installation of LED screens, the main podium of Morhabadi Ground is being decorated giving it an aesthetic touch with latest sound and light technology.
Apart live screening of FIFA World Cup, the organisers here are planning to entertain the audiences by telecasting some local folk art forms starting from 6:30 PM onwards, before the beginning of final match scheduled at 8 PM. According to sources, eminent persons from across the State are expected to participate in this event.
The football fever has gripped the sport enthusiasts ever since the quadrennial international football play-offs began in Russia from June 14, be it city based hotels, pubs or clubs, the theme based activities are capturing the attention of the denizens since past one month.
Meanwhile, looking at the craze for footfall among all sections of the society, the Information and
Public Relation Department (IPRD), GoJ in association with the Tata Football Academy (TFA), Jamshedpur Football Club (JFC), Play Jharkhand, Yuwa and Footb-All Mix Global Poster Design Project has come up with a unique concept.
Using painting — one of most powerful means of expressions, the passion for world’s popular game ‘football’ is being presented through an exhibition titled ‘Joy of Football’. A week long exhibition is an amalgamation of art and sports to celebrate the passionate game of football.
The art exhibition inaugurated recently on July 8 at the restored colonial building and an art gallery complex, Audrey House is captivating the interest of sports enthusiasts for its unique art collections –photographs, 3D graphics, paintings etc.
The ‘Joy of Football’ comprises of unique exhibition of posters by some of the leading graphic designers from 32 of the participating nations in the 2018 Football World Cup. ‘FOOTB-ALL Mix Exhibition’ is also an attempt to help admirers to connect with the game in a creative way.
According to the officials of IPRD, art exhibition is an exclusive way to promote the game among the people of Jharkhand.
The exhibition is currently on display in Russia and in all the countries playing FIFA World Cup. The organizers recently had invited entries from different educational institutions to encourage students to participate in various creative activities being organized under the aegis of FOOTB-ALL Mix Exhibition.
Besides exhibiting unique art collections of renowned artistes, interactive sessions and presentation on how football is transforming society was organised on its inaugural day.
- Tourism has enhanced in MP: Governor 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Vacuum cleaner donated for global cause 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- IGRMS to work on ‘With people, For people, By people’ concept 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Domestic violence: New appointee to submit DIR 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Body of missing 4-year-old boy found in Ekant Park nullah 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Governor Patel inspects Astha Gram Trust 20 Jul 2018 | SR | in Bhopal
- Hindi film ‘Anokha Aspatal’ screened 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Ajit Jogi returning to Raipur today 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 7 Maoists including 3 women cadres gunned down in Bijapur 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 35.56 lakh homeless get land under Land Rights Campaign 20 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal