PG teachers association demands action against culprits
The post graduate teachers’ association of Vinoba Bhave University has demanded thorough investigation of the incidents took place in different colleges and university premises during the ongoing student union election process so that the culprits should be brought to the books immediately and punished.
In an emergent meeting the PG teachers association today strongly condemned the incidents took place in different colleges specially attack on two teachers of Giridih College. After the meeting talking with newsmen president Dr. Bipin Kumar and Secretary Dr Vikash Kumar said that they are going to demand the university administration to ensure the safety of teachers and teaching supporting staffs.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi