- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Power capacity of State to increase by 1320 MW in current year
Power capacity established in the State would be increased by 1320 MW in the current year by Madhya Pradesh power generating company.
The one unit has been started in the month of April while other unit would start functioning by July.
Madhya Pradesh power generating company would increase power capacity by 1320 MW by two 660 MW unit each at Singaji Thermal Power Plant under expansion plan through super critical technique at unit 3 and 4 and would be established by L & T Company on Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) process.
Under the Super Critical technique first unit of 660 MW has been functional from April 2018 and the second unit would be functional from July 2018 and after the unit would become functional the commercial production is proposed to be started from October 2018.
On the instructions of Central Electricity Authority and Madhya Pradesh Government, Madhya Pradesh power generating company have received feasibility report regarding establishment of Super Critical unit 1 and 2 at Amarkantak Thermal Power Station and unit 1,2 and 3 Satpuda Thermal Power Station and further process has been started.
Apart from this, the Madhya Pradesh power generating company’s all available vacant spaces and terraces at hydro and thermal power stations would be installed with solar panels.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi