Tata Steel wins Asia's Best Integrated Report Award
Tata Steel has been conferred 'Asia's Best Integrated Report' award by the Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards 2017 (ASRA), the highest regional recognition for integrated reporting, at an event held in Singapore on February 6.
Tata Steel's Integrated Report was the only Indian winning entry among all the 16 awards categories and competed with company reports from the entire ASEAN and Middle East countries. The award was received by Ashish Anupam, president and chief executive officer, NatSteel Holdings, on behalf of Tata Steel.
TV Narendran, CEO & MD, Tata Steel said: “We are proud to be given the award for 'Asia's Best Integrated Report. Our ethos reflects the principles of sustainability and it is demonstrated in the way we have worked for over a hundred years. The Integrated Report helps us present this to our stakeholders.”
“Tata Steel has been at the forefront of sustainable development and the adoption of progressive practices reflected in its business segments, products, processes and reporting initiatives. We are extremely delighted that our efforts have resulted in this recognition which assures us that we are on the right track in our journey of sustainability and encourages us to do better,” said Koushik Chatterjee, ED & CFO, Tata Steel.
The Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards celebrates best practices in sustainability communication and recognises reporting leaders in Asia. It is an annual event, which provides an opportunity for various organisations to build trust and awareness amongst their stakeholders by showcasing their sustainability initiatives.
The 2017 Awards have been offered in 16 categories including Asia’s Best Sustainability Report, Asia’s Best Integrated Report, Asia’s Best Sustainability Report (SME) and Asia’s Best Carbon Disclosure.
- Tiwari promises to take up NH 33 plight issue with Centre 22 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- SEBI workshop at VVPS 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IIM-R to establish centre in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Palamu facing drought, rain deficit 55.33 %, says Kishore 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM fiat to link rescued trafficking victim girls with jobs 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Deoghar-Basukinath road to become four-lane 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 teenage girls commit suicide by jumping from Tenught Dam 22 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- DRM felicitates Key Man Mathur for averting accident 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Create separate mngmt wing at big hospitals: CM 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi