Teachers must work with devotion: DC
A workshop on educational programme Gyan Setu was addressed by the DC Binod Kumar in Kunjlal Smriti Bhawan Lohardaga. The programme Gyan Setu was started by Niti Aayog in the joint venture of the Central and the State govt to enhance the learning level of the students of primary and upper primary classes those are lagging behind their expected level.
Addressing the trainees, DC Binod Kumar said, “The programme is based on universal learning, universal retention and universal quality. The teachers are well qualified but they have to fulfill their duties devotionally. They must establish a proper harmony among the students, teachers and parents and try to get the objectives of learning outcomes.
The problem of lack of teachers would be sort out soon at district level.”
DSE Renuka Tigga said, “The programme Gyan Setu is the backbone of quality education and it would be proved as milestone in educational environment of primary and upper primary level.”
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar