Teachers’ summit of Vidya Vikas committee concludes
The three-day-long summit of Vidya Vikas Committee Gumla wing was concluded on Wednesday in the auditorium of Vidya Mandir Lohardaga.
In this summit as many as 75 female and 209 male teachers participated from Gumla, Simdega and Lohardaga district. In the workshop discussions on quality education and new teaching techniques were organised.
On the occasion, Dr OP Agarwal the state president of Solo campaign Arogya foundation of India said, “The place of teachers in Indian culture has always been high. Nowadays the honour of teachers has been declined. But for this the teachers are also responsible. The branches of Vidya Mandir in country and outside the country have been playing vital roles to keep our culture alive.” The occasion was also addressed by Dr Ramesh Mani Pathak, Shashidhar Agarwal and ex Principal Vimlesh Kumar.
On the occasion the patron of the school Krishna Prasad, Principal Uttam Mukherjee and the principal of all schools were present. On the occasion, a quiz competition was also organised in which the first rank was received by Saraswati Vidya Mandir Gumla, second Saraswati Vidya Mandir Lohardaga and the third by Saraswati Shishu Mandir Gumla.
- Odia version of PM’s ‘Exam Warriors’ released 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Bid to gag media must be protested’ 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Librarians key to modern education system’ 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 girls die, three others critical of JSpur family 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Lions Club BBSR holds installation festival 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Cong protests over CMC failures 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Woman succumbs to labour pain in absence of doctor 14 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Jajpur teacher held for raping minor 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Giridih police seize 37 cattle 14 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- A’garh newlywed dies due to burn injury 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar