Two minor drown in dova
Two minors lost their lives as they drowned in a Dobha at Kathsarua village in Madhuban area located under same police station area in this district here on Thrusday afternoon, police said.
The deceased have been identified as Rekha Kumari(12) son of Choren Murmu and 13-year-old Parwati Kumari, daughter of Charlie Soreon.
According to police, both were playing near the Dobha while their parents were working in nearby field. One of them accidently fell into the Dobha and when the other was trying to rescue, she slipped into the ditch and got drowned.
The bodies were later rushed to local primary health centre where there were declared brought dead by the doctors. Later police were informed by local villager, while police have recovered the bodies and sent them for postmortem.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi