Union Cabinet approves Deoghar AIIMS
The Union Cabinet on Wednesday has approved setting up of a new AIIMS in Deoghar with a provision of Rs 1,103 crore. The iconic medical facility for the entire region will be set up under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana and Prime Minister Narendra Modi, during his May 26 Jharkhand visit, would lay foundation stone of the institute.
As per details, Deoghar AIIMS will consist of 750 beds, trauma center facilities, a medical college with an intake of 100 MBBS students per year, a nursing college with an intake of 60 B Sc (Nursing) students per year, residential complexes and allied facilities. 20 Speciality and Super Speciality Departments, including 15 Operation Theatres including an Ayush Department with 30 beds for providing treatment facilities in the traditional system of medicine will also be put in place.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar