- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Villages in focus for overall development: Min
Remembering the ideology of Mahatma Gandhi of focusing on grassroot level to ensure holistic development of the country, Minister, Rural Development, GoJ, Neelkant Singh Munda said if rural areas are developed with all basic facilities, Jharkhand will be transformed automatically. The Minister was addressing a gathering during the district level celebration to mark 1000 successful days of State Government here on Wednesday.
Citing details about the schemes taken up for rejuvenating the lives of rural folks, the Minister, said, “Generating trust again among the villagers on revival of MGNREGA through creating job is one major achievement of the State Government. Also, boosting infrastructure through constructing 6,500 km road under the aegis of PM and CM scheme has been ensured for better connectivity and reach.”
Presenting the report card of the State government on different frontages, Munda said that in three years, the department has been successful in creating 1lakh ‘Sakhi Mandals’ linking 9000 villages. Electrification of 2.50 lakh rural households besides giving electricity connection in each village house by 2019 has been ensured by the Minister. Also, Munda said that steps are being taken to uplift the lives of the Tana Bhagats, who have been neglected for years.
Ranchi DC, Manoj Kumar during the programme acknowledged effective implementation of digitalization (e-governance and smart governance services) adopted by the State government to rationalize revenue and land reform sectors. “Provision of online lagan, MIS system monitoring, GIS Tagging, introduction of JharSewa, use of bio-metric system for ration collection, linkage of procurement system with e-kalyan system are few major components ensured by the district administration team,” said, Kumar.
To ensure maximum coverage of beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) scheme including other schemes, Kumar further added that formation of Project Management Unit (PMU) has been ensured besides recruiting trained professionals as e-block managers, e-merchant managers, panchayat sevaks and ease of doing business managers to keep up with pace of developmental activities.
Sharing details about the prospective ventures, Kumar while addressing the gathering said that in the coming years, every panchayat will be linked up with optical fiber network solution and approximately, 100 new mobile towers are also likely to be decked up here.
In the presence of MLAs Gangotri Kujur, Jitu Charan Ram, Navin Jaiswal, Mayor Asha Lakra, Deputy Mayor Sanjiv Vijayawargia, JSCPCR Chairperson, Aarti Kujur, district administration officials and other dignitaries distributed sanctioned letters among the beneficiaries covered under PMAY scheme, Saksham Jharkhand, Kaushal Vikash Yojana, Ujjawala scheme, Mukhyamantri Ladli Laxmi Yojana, Mukhyamantri Kanyadaan Yojana among few prominent schemes of the government to support the underprivileged.
- CM grieves demise of Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Maoist bandh cripples life in Malkangiri 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Raipur
- Got new lease of life, will work more for people’s welfare: Jogi 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CS sets tree plantation target for all industrial units 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Caloffee to provide European flavour to Raipurians 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Gariaband first in State with max. solar irrigation pumps 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 90,000 trucks, goods carriers go on indefinite strike 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Attack on Swami Agnivesh is condemnable: Baba Ramdev 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raipur becomes ‘future development layout city' 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- ‘Open MKCG 2nd gate in public interest’ 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar