‘Working for greater solar acceptability’
CEED, which presented a study about Ranchi and Jamshedpur calculating solar energy potential of about 1000 MW, sees its role in building suitable atmosphere and help in removing bottlenecks.
Taking to The Pioneer, CEED CEO Ramapati Kumar said his agency is already working in that direction with close cordons of Energy Department, JREDA and JSERC in the State. “We are working in three fronts- etablishements, policy development and execution. Growing acceptability for clean energy among people is also our role. There are issues on policy fronts, investment and also on execution which we are helping the Government to address,” he said on the sidelines of a workshop.
The CEO lauded the intent of the State Government which came up with policy framework during its four years stay. “Stability has come under the present dispensation. Doubts in the minds of investors are lower. At the same we also need a policy framework for next five-ten years apart from taking short term measures,” said Kumar advocating take farmers onboard and make them partner before setting up larger solar parks in the State.
- Students felicitated for outstanding leadership on I-Day 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- SHEIN celebrates first anniversary 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Former FM’s spouse remembers Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR | in Ranchi
- Adhunik Power pays homage to Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man convicted for raping minor girl 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City girl wins IFTDA polls in Mumbai 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC: Lohardaga fairs well in special plan implementation 18 Aug 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- Preparing for ash immersion, Haridwar still nostalgic 18 Aug 2018 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- NH-74 scam: IAS lobby flexes muscles, seeks to meet CM 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun