BSF seizes 3 Pak boats off Kutch
A day after apprehension of five boats along with three Pakistani fishermen from Harami Nalla area of Sir Creek off Kutch coast, the Border Security Force (BSF) personnel seized three more boats belonging to the neighbouring country and arrested three persons on Saturday.
‘‘Search operation is still going on. The complete area is being thoroughly searched, no other recovery/seizure made so far. All apprehended Pak fishermen are being handed over to Police for further interrogation and all seized items will be handed over to Custom Office,’’ said the official communiqué.
The arrested Pakistani fishermen identified as Faizal Mohammed Mussa, Ali Asgar Lal Khan and Faiz Mohammed Kassim. All are from Jatti area under Sujawal district of Sindh Province in Pakistan.
The security personnel found five Ice box, three fishing nets, utensils, seven litre petrol and some personal belongings from three engine fitted wooden Pak fishing boat sized 25X4 feet.
- My father lived, died for India, says Rahul 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- 7 missing after boat capsises in Andhra river 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- INS Tarangini sets sail for Tall Ships Races in UK 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Sushma arrives in Bahrain for second joint commission meet 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Rajnath, Sheikh Hasina discuss bilateral issues 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Globe Trotting 15 Jul 2018 | Agencies | in Sunday Pioneer
- UN: Deadly Algerian migrant expulsions resume in desert 15 Jul 2018 | AP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Syria rebels surrender heavy arms in Daraa city 15 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Honduras identifies 459 kids separated from families in US 15 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Iran continuing relations with world despite US, says Rouhani 15 Jul 2018 | AP | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | RAIPUR
A two-month-old infant died due to suffocation after the door of the ‘108 Ambulance Service’ that was carrying him to a hospital malfunctioned and failed to open on time at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Hospital here on Tuesday. The Ambulance operators tried to open the door for a couple of hours but failed to open it on time...