I-T attaches plots gifted to Rabri, daughter Hema
Hours after the grilling of former Deputy CM Tejashwi Prasad Yadav by the CBI in New Delhi, the Income-Tax department also swung into action and attached some properties in Patna on Friday which are in the name of former CM Rabri Devi and her second daughter Hema Yadav. Thyese costly properties had been “gifted” to them by two persons who work in the cowsheds of RJD chief Lalu Prasad.
The I-T has made these seizures temporarily for 90 days and it could be attached permanently once the I-T sleuths make queries from the two as well as the persons who made the gifts in 2014. The registry offices in Danapur and Phulwarisharif have also been notified about the seizure so that these properties could not be sold.
- My father lived, died for India, says Rahul 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- 7 missing after boat capsises in Andhra river 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- INS Tarangini sets sail for Tall Ships Races in UK 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Sushma arrives in Bahrain for second joint commission meet 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Rajnath, Sheikh Hasina discuss bilateral issues 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Globe Trotting 15 Jul 2018 | Agencies | in Sunday Pioneer
- UN: Deadly Algerian migrant expulsions resume in desert 15 Jul 2018 | AP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Syria rebels surrender heavy arms in Daraa city 15 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Honduras identifies 459 kids separated from families in US 15 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Iran continuing relations with world despite US, says Rouhani 15 Jul 2018 | AP | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jul 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
The court ordered anti-encroachment drive continued in Dehradun with 280 encroachments being demolished and 185 being marked on Wednesday. A total of 2196 encroachments have been demolished, 4674 have been marked and 88 buildings have been sealed so far...