No Sanatan member quizzed by K’taka SIT in Lankesh murder probe: Official
The Goa-headquartered Sanatan Sanstha has maintained that none of its cadre were involved in the murder of Bengaluru-based journalist Gauri Lankesh and were not grilled by the SIT. Chetan Rajhans, a spokesperson for the Sanstha said, “The Karantaka SIT have not taken an official Press conference. No one has issued an official Press release. Home Minister has not issued a statement. So this claim is on what basis, is the question."
"Till date no official of the Karnataka SIT has visited the Sanatan ashram. No Sanatan member has been investigated," he added. He also said that the Sanstha has no contact with three of itd missing members.
- My father lived, died for India, says Rahul 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- 7 missing after boat capsises in Andhra river 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- INS Tarangini sets sail for Tall Ships Races in UK 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Sushma arrives in Bahrain for second joint commission meet 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Rajnath, Sheikh Hasina discuss bilateral issues 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Globe Trotting 15 Jul 2018 | Agencies | in Sunday Pioneer
- UN: Deadly Algerian migrant expulsions resume in desert 15 Jul 2018 | AP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Syria rebels surrender heavy arms in Daraa city 15 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Honduras identifies 459 kids separated from families in US 15 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Iran continuing relations with world despite US, says Rouhani 15 Jul 2018 | AP | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jul 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
The court ordered anti-encroachment drive continued in Dehradun with 280 encroachments being demolished and 185 being marked on Wednesday. A total of 2196 encroachments have been demolished, 4674 have been marked and 88 buildings have been sealed so far...