Pakistan Govt blacklists Saeed’s JuD
The Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) and the Falah-e-Insaniat Foundation (FIF) have been blacklisted by the Pakistan Interior Ministry.
A press release has listed 72 banned groups, including the JuD and the FIF.
The Express Tribune has reported that providing any kind of assistance to any of the blacklisted organisations financially or otherwise, would be considered a crime henceforth.
On Monday, the Government moved against proscribed organisations that were working undercover.
The Government also restricted fundraising or any kind of activities being carried by proscribed organisations and individuals despite the ban.
So far three First Information Reports (FIR) have been registered in Islamabad against those putting up FIF banners.
- Iran’s Khamenei: ‘Negotiations with US useless’ 22 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- France, Russia send humanitarian aid to Syria for Ghouta victims 22 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- CIA: China is waging a ‘quiet kind of cold war’ against US 22 Jul 2018 | AP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Germany drops sanctions on Turkey, relaxes travel advice 22 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Keep sanctions on N Korea: US to UN 22 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- ISI pressuring judiciary to get favourable verdicts: Pak judge 22 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Zim Prez assures white farmers their land is safe 22 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Trump: ‘Perhaps illegal’ for lawyer to tape client 22 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Bihar to grant reservation in promotions to SCs/STs 22 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Stalin blasts AIADMK for supporting NDA Govt 22 Jul 2018 | Kumar Chellappan | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Capital city of Raipur is crucial for all parties, as it has four Assembly constituencies. Congress party which has been trying to make inroads into these constituencies is now in search of a new district president for the Capital city...