Roadmap ready for Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas: Yogi
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Saturday claimed that his Government was committed to “Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas” and had chalked out a roadmap for huge industrial investment in all the sectors so that not just the State would develop, but every individual had some job in his hand and contribute in success of Uttar Pradesh.
“My Government has already implemented new industrial investment and employment promotion policy this year and we are committed to provide a conducive atmosphere for business opportunities in the State so that industrialists and businessmen not just from India, but from overseas will also look Uttar Pradesh as their new destination for further expansion of their business”, Yogi said while revealing that how in the days came, everyone had some employment with him.
“To boost the foreign investment in UP, we already planned to hold Global Investment Meet here in March next year”, he added while revealing that how several steps like recent meeting with the leading businessmen from America etc has already been initiated by the State Government.
Speaking at a function organised by a media group, Yogi said that under the employment generation policy of his Government, they already enrolled over 6 lakh youths in the skill development programme.
Yogi also said tourism is another field which had huge potential of employment generation, so besides inviting investment, his Government would also go ahead in developing new tourist circuits in the State.
- My father lived, died for India, says Rahul 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- 7 missing after boat capsises in Andhra river 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- INS Tarangini sets sail for Tall Ships Races in UK 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Sushma arrives in Bahrain for second joint commission meet 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Rajnath, Sheikh Hasina discuss bilateral issues 15 Jul 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Globe Trotting 15 Jul 2018 | Agencies | in Sunday Pioneer
- UN: Deadly Algerian migrant expulsions resume in desert 15 Jul 2018 | AP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Syria rebels surrender heavy arms in Daraa city 15 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Honduras identifies 459 kids separated from families in US 15 Jul 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Iran continuing relations with world despite US, says Rouhani 15 Jul 2018 | AP | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | RAIPUR
A two-month-old infant died due to suffocation after the door of the ‘108 Ambulance Service’ that was carrying him to a hospital malfunctioned and failed to open on time at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Hospital here on Tuesday. The Ambulance operators tried to open the door for a couple of hours but failed to open it on time...